Friday, December 24, 2010

The Coolest x 10,000 x 10,000,000

Happy Birthday, Maria Bear!

So, do you remember that time, when you were the most thoughtful, and the smartest, to gather all our friends to share love with Alicia for her birthday?!! And that your birthday was just three days after her birthday?! And that we all LOVE you too :) Don't be mad that we're stealing your idea, and giving it to you as a gift as well, okay?!! Ha ha!

I love you, loveliest Maria. I love remembering this, and every climbing day we shared together in P-town. You've got all these sweet climbing moves, even though you don't think you do and you're not actually trying to look cool, you just do.


I love your attitude, I love your desire, for the beauty and meaning of life. You are really and truly fun. Do you know what I'm trying to say?! You have this ability to bring the most unsuspecting person into a playful debate, and before they know it, they're thinking about things in ways they haven't thought before, and defending things they don't even feel strongly about simply to try and out-do you, but they do not succeed because you are always right! Ha ha. In a very good way :) You see so many things wrong with the world, and so many things right. And you want things to be right, and good. Purely.


And like I said, you are really and truly fun. Wearing the Campbell's soup costume. Posing for photo shoots. With your beautiful face. Your adorable figure. I will always remember your solo performance with the Honolulu Symphony Orchestra, hearing such amazing, massive, growing, flowing sound coming for your petite figure. I was in awe then, and I'm in awe now. I love when you share your talents with me.


I wish you a happy day. I love you, my friend. Thank you for your constant thoughtfulness. Thank you for sharing your love and life with me :) Love, L-Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment