Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Marbear is WICKED!!


hAPpy bIrThdAy to yOu BeAR!!

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressiable is muSic"

this beautiful quote reminds me of you!! why? simply because ANY time the universe hears our maria sing we REJOICE! we are in AWE! our souls are LIFTED and our hearts MELT!! we are So MOVED by the beauty we have witnessed we are without words!!

thank you felic for adding to my post!!!! Pie Jesu!
Do you know hearing you sing with felic at jessi & David's wedding is without a doubt one of my very MOST favourite moments of my life!!!
YES it was!!!
ABSOLuTELY B R E A T H T A K I N G!!
HEAVeNLY!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
OH MY M E L T!!!!

Remember how when you sing i wish for a REWIND?
remember how you performed the song from wicked and had never even seen the play? and how i wish i were there to see you! oh man!!! you know what i miss!! i miss our college days in Hawaii!! yep i do!! oh man those were the days!! when you performed in various recitals & musicals!! and how i would run up after the show and have you autograph my program book!! and how i would throw roses on the stage after every performance!! and how i was the 1st one in the theatre every time you performed just so i could have the very best seat in the house!! and how often times you would see me in the audience and i was the one with the BIGGEST and HUGEST SMILE and how i was in awe and tears filled my eyes!! remember?? and i was the 1st one standing on my feet clapping when you finished and yelling bravo!! encore!! MORE!! REWIND!! and yay!! and hooray!! oh man!! & how i would go back stage and ask if i could have my pic taken with you!! and how i would wear a t-shirt saying my marbear rocks the house at every recital!! oh man i really do miss those moments!!

The very 1st time i heard you sing was even before we really spoke do u remember? we were in the cedar ave house.. the sisters and i were on jenn's bed and in walks maria from a very exhausting day at big girl school & work! you and jessbear sang for me!!!! oh my amazing!! YES!! another favourite & cherished moment in my life!!! MELT!! thank you!!

what i do know about you is when you sing you bless the lifes of your listeners your music is a gift it gets the hurt out into the open into the light and out of the darkness.
thank you!!
thank you for blessing my life!!
I M I S S Y O U!!
I've missed your company,
i ve missed your conversation
most of all i miss your smile!
thank you for gift of beauty you are in all of our lives!!

HapPy BiRthDaY bEaR!!

i love you

love forever!!
terr

No comments:

Post a Comment