Saturday, December 24, 2011

Maria is 3-0! Yay!

You finally joined the party of our thirties dear! I love you so much! I am putting a couple songs on and we will see if they work since I am out of the country and this computer and internet are so much different, therefore they may be links since that is all I know how to do.

Sheesh woman, I love you. You are simply wonderful. You are thoughtful, and lovely and just absolutely fantastic. The songs I chose to put that remind me of you are: Azure Ray: Trees Keep Growing, since of course any time I hear these ladies I think of you, with your beautiful voice and amazing sense of lyrical writing. The second song I chose is Sigur Rós: Glósóli since I listened to them every night before going to bed and you used to tease me and still put up with it. Alas, now you have been to beautiful Iceland and seen where these lovely gentlemen reside and make this music that is so beloved by me, even more now since it reminds me of living with you!

So, click on the songs, see if they work, if they don't, google or youtube them and think of me. It won't let me bring them up on youtube in Germany saying I don't have the rights or some such thing, so if they don't work, look them up sister!

Happy Birthday my sweet friend. I miss you!

Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment